My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We started on this crazy journey of life together, both as full time restaurant managers and working 50-60hrs a week on
I missed virtually EVERY milestone in my son's first year of life because of this hectic schedule. I was still attending school, and had advanced in my company fairly quickly so I felt stuck. Realizing I was missing out on so much of MY.OWN.LIFE.
I was miserable.
My husband and I were arguing more than ever because we never saw each other..and when we did it was in passing, or we were both so sleep deprived that neither of us knew what to do with ourselves.Its a hard pill to swallow to realize things are not always
We began talking about the possibility of me stepping down from management and simply being a server in the same restaurant establishment so I could have more time with my husband & son.
In January of 2011, we found out we were expecting again!!
It was at the moment I just knew that stepping down was the BEST option for our family.My husband fully supported my decision like he always does, and within a few weeks I was back to being a server just a few days a week.
We were saving money on babysitting.
We were spending quality family time together.
I was not missing a single moment in my son's life.
Everything was PERFECT..well almost.
(I am 38 weeks pregnant in these pictures with my daughter.)
My entire pregnancy went smooth, and I even delivered my daughter the day after her due date. However, I lost total control of my eating habits over the course of my pregnancy. I had gained approximately 60lbs!!
We were overjoyed to have our family "complete", but I was very unhappy with the toll my body took having 2 kids so close in age. I began researching ways to combat this "mom belly" I was lugging around. I found a girl I had went to high school with through social media and she had lost killer amounts of weight and looked AMAZING after having 2 kids!
I wanted that.
I wanted my confidence back.
I wanted to feel sexy again.
I wanted to feel good about myself.
My sister had JUST posted this horrific picture of me on Facebook..
(Thats me on the far right!)
It was at THAT moment that I decided I would make a change.
Nothing was going to stand in my way.
In March of 2012, my husband and I began our health & fitness journey...and in only 3 weeks these were the changes I saw:
I was ecstatic about these changes & wanted to see MORE.
We had committed to a 90 day program, and before we knew it our last day was HERE!
I was nervous to compare my "before" and "after" pictures..but EXCITED all at once.
(My husband 40lbs lighter!!)
(I had lost 20lbs & SIX Pants Sizes!!)
I made the decision to pay it forward and start helping others again control of their health & fitness. Over the course of the last 2 years I have helped many people reach their weight loss goals!
(21 days, 25lbs)
(30 days!)
(30 days!)
(90 Days!)
(60 Days!)
(30 days, 10lbs!)
These last 2 years have been some of the best of my life! I have made many new friends, and have found a passion for helping others.
Not only am I helping people around me regain their health & fitness, but they are also taking control of their finances too!! Need help figuring out where to start with your health, fitness, or finances?
I'd love to meet you!
http://fb.com/smcfadden11
My journey is far from over..in fact I'm just getting started!















No comments:
Post a Comment